GB-Middlesbrough: BIOS Virtual Anatomy Tables
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: BIOS Virtual Anatomy Tables
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Medical computer equipment. The School of Health & Life Sciences is developing a purpose built virtual anatomy suite within our new BIOS building which is due to open in September 2023.
We are looking to purchase two (2) Anatomage 3D virtual anatomy and dissection tables to house within this facility for the purpose of supporting undergraduate and postgraduate learning across the school portfolio.
The term of contract is for an initial purchase of equipment and extended warranty. Subject to satisfactory performance of the supplier, the client reserves the right to 2 x 12 month options to extend for the purpose of providing ongoing maintenance.
5. CPV Codes:
33197000 - Medical computer equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.118
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/04/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2023
Period of Work End date: 17/09/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no