GB-Middlesbrough: BIOS Ion Chromatography
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: BIOS Ion Chromatography
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Chromatographs. Teesside University as part of its ambitious campus masterplan is building an innovative new home for its Medical and Life Sciences offer (BIOS).
The School of Health and Life Sciences is looking to purchase a High-pressure Ion chromatograph with built in conductivity detection.
It will be used for a variety of analysis so adaptability is a must.
5. CPV Codes:
38432200 - Chromatographs.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.115
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/04/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2023
Period of Work End date: 17/09/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no