GB-Middlesbrough: TUCP FE/HE Stakeholder Engagement Consultancy
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: TUCP FE/HE Stakeholder Engagement Consultancy
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: TUCP FE/HE Stakeholder Engagement Consultancy
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Research and development consultancy services. Research consultancy services. Development consultancy services. Higher education services. The Teesside University College Partnership (TUCP) is an established network-based model of FE/HE partnership centred in the Tees Valley. Teesside University works in partnership with Darlington College, Hartlepool College of Further Education and the Education Training Collective (ETC), which includes Redcar & Cleveland College, Stockton Riverside College and Bede Sixth Form College.
To support the future strategic direction and operational enhancement of the TUCP, Teesside University is seeking a piece of specialist consultancy to undertake an extensive stakeholder engagement exercise which:
i.is based upon interviews and focus groups with key staff within the University and partner colleges
ii.identifies areas for operational enhancement and/or development
iii.analyses current understanding of, and future aspirations for, the strategic direction of the TUCP
iv.highlights potential opportunities for growth in student numbers and associated income streams
v.outlines a proposed set of key milestones for the development and growth of the TUCP
vi. confirms the alignment of the TUCP with the strategic ambitions of each partner
5. CPV Codes:
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
73220000 - Development consultancy services.
80300000 - Higher education services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q22.103
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/03/2023 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: update on contract value TKR-2023224-PRO-22207117
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 12/03/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no