GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Portable Mass Spectrometer
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Portable Mass Spectrometer
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Spectrometers. The contract is for the supply, installation, commissioning and training of a portable mass spectrometer.
The order to be delivered in full to a site (delivery address to be confirm upon contract award) based in Middlesbrough before June 2023. Installation and commissioning will take place in May/June at the Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) located in the TEESAMP industrial state, Middlesbrough. Dates and addresses for delivery, installation and commissioning will be agreed upon contract award.
The Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) is receiving up to £13.5m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
The NZIIC development at TEESAMP (the advanced manufacturing park) located in Middlesbrough will provide a vehicle to grow research and innovation capacity underpinned by PhD programmes and academic provision for clean energy, low carbon and hydrogen technologies.
5. CPV Codes:
38433000 - Spectrometers.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.99
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 15/03/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 03/04/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no