GB-Middlesbrough: BIOS Networked Video Solution
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: BIOS Networked Video Solution
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Video-playback equipment. The School of Health & Life Sciences has an established networked video solution installed within a variety of simulated learning environments at both our Middlesbrough and Darlington campus. The existing system (SMOTS, Scotia UK plc) is configured to support simulation-based medical education, enabling video, audio and external sources to be viewed, recorded and played back of any number sources and from any location within the university network.
We are currently looking to undertake an expansion of the existing network to incorporate a new, purpose-built facility for clinical simulation within our new BIOS building which is due to open in September 2023.
This contract also includes provision for additional purchases to be made during its period for maintenance, replacement and upgrades to our existing solution up to the contract value, however no commitment to place orders is made. Respondents to this tender must be able to guarantee they can fully support all existing elements of hardware and software including preventative and reactive maintenance.
The term of contract to supply will be over a 3 year period with 2 x 12 month options to extend pending satisfactory review of services and goods provided to date.
5. CPV Codes:
32323400 - Video-playback equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.98
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/03/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2028
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no