GB-Leeds: PE2022-23/672 Internal Decorations and External Painting at the University of Leeds (Non-Residential Properties) Measured Term Contract
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2022-23/672 Internal Decorations and External Painting at the University of Leeds (Non-Residential Properties) Measured Term Contract
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Facilities Directorate Procurement Team, Facilities Directorate Building, Cloberry Street, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Decoration work. The University of Leeds is looking to appoint a Contractor to provide Internal Decorations and External Painting to all its non-residential properties. The Scope of Services includes Corrective Maintenance (Reactive / Remedial Repairs) & Planned Project Works.
The site covers the whole Academic (Non-Residential) portfolio of buildings, excluding the University owned buildings at St. James’s Hospital, the Wolfson CAHR building at Bradford Royal Infirmary, the Pennine Hut at Selside, Horton in Ribblesdale and the farm buildings at Tadcaster.
Work will be to both low-rise and high-rise, covering modern, traditional and heritage construction types. The buildings are of differing age, layout, type and construction detail. Work will also be carried out in conservation areas and to listed buildings.
The University of Leeds will award the contract as a single Lot:
CONTRACT LENGTH:2+1+1. The contract will be initially awarded for 2 years with the option to extend annually for 2 further years subject to satisfactory performance.
5. CPV Codes:
45451000 - Decoration work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/03/2023 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no