GB-Leeds: PE2022/23-669 Building Maintenance Services At It’s Off-Site Properties
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2022/23-669 Building Maintenance Services At It’s Off-Site Properties
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Facilities Directorate Procurement Team, Facilities Directorate Building, Cloberry Street, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Building and facilities management services. The University of Leeds is looking to appoint a Contractor to provide high quality Building Maintenance Services to it’s Off-Site Properties. The Scope of Services, covering Building Fabric and Building Services, will include Planned Preventive Maintenance, Reactive / Remedial Repairs, Planned (Small) Project Work and an Emergency Call Out Service.
The University of Leeds will award the contract as a single Lot:
CONTRACT LENGTH:2+2+2. The contract will be initially awarded for 2 years with the option to extend for up to four further years subject to satisfactory performance.
5. CPV Codes:
79993000 - Building and facilities management services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/02/2023 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no