GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF Tees Valley Digital Trade Research Project
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF Tees Valley Digital Trade Research Project
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF Tees Valley Digital Trade Research Project
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Research and development consultancy services. Research consultancy services. Research and development services and related consultancy services. DigitalCity is receiving £1,927,804 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Centre for Digital Trade and Innovation (C4DTI) is an ICC United Kingdom-led, global initiative based in the Tees Valley. C4DTI is a public, private partnership led by industry and supported by government. Its core mission is to accelerate the digitalisation of UK trade, the implementation of open systems based on common international standards and a digital trade system that is paperless, sustainable and secure. https://iccwbo.uk/pages/centre-for-digital-trade-innovation
As one of the founding partners Teesside University and DigitalCity want to ensure that the pilots and test beds developed by the Centre have the needs of the local SME community at their core. We therefore need to commission consultants to deliver a research project.
5. CPV Codes:
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.43
9. Awarded to:
Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative Ltd
National ID: 03563642, 19 Victoria Road, Darlington, DL1 5SF, United Kingdom
Tel. 0845 4674928, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Leigh Sear, Attn: Leigh Sear
Value Cost: 21,360
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 25/01/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 27/01/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023