GB-Leeds: PE2022-23/2045 – Installation and Supply of Wayfinder Signage to the Residential Portfolio
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2022-23/2045 – Installation and Supply of Wayfinder Signage to the Residential Portfolio
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Facilities Directorate Procurement Team, Facilities Directorate Building, Cloberry Street, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Signage. 0.5.The University is looking to appoint a contractor to supply and install Wayfinder Signage across it’s Residential Estate. Signage should conform to the specifications and location set out in paragraph 15.14 to 15.16 of Approved Document B Volume 1 2019 edition incorporating 2020 amendments (See Appendix D). The initial work will be at Central Village (Blocks A,B,C & D), Sentinel Towers (Blocks A&B), Storm Jameson (East and West) and Whetton & Dobree Residences but we reserve the right to order additional Wayfinder or Health and Safety signage for up to 4 years (1+1+1+1).
0.6.The University would like a minimum of a year’s warranty for all signage that’s installed as part of this contract.
0.7.Upon installation of the signs the University requires the signs to be Asset Labelled so they can be fed into the Planon CAFM system.
0.8.The University reserves the right to award further work to other areas of the University dependent upon requirement.
5. CPV Codes:
34928470 - Signage.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/02/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2023
Period of Work End date: 13/04/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no