GB-Middlesbrough: BIOS ICP-OES
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: BIOS ICP-OES
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Spectrometers. Teesside University as part of its ambitious campus masterplan is building an innovative new home for its Medical and Life Sciences offer. The BIOS Building is scheduled to be open for September 2023 and will house state of the art facilities and equipment.
The School of Health & Life Sciences is looking to Purchase 1x ICP-OES to be used to support science work within its new BIOS facility.
5. CPV Codes:
38433000 - Spectrometers.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.79
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/02/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 12/03/2023
Period of Work End date: 10/09/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no