GB-Middlesbrough: Built Environment Accessibility Review
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Built Environment Accessibility Review
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Building surveying services. Survey services. The university has a varied portfolio of buildings, a large proportion built or significantly refurbished after 2015. However, the university wishes to take the opportunity to review all of its buildings and facilities, old and new, to work towards the most accessible facilities it can reasonably provide. It is appreciated that not all buildings can economically meet fully inclusive standards and requires assistance to identify the level of reasonableness.
5. CPV Codes:
71315300 - Building surveying services.
79311000 - Survey services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.13
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/02/2023 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 24/02/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no