GB-Middlesbrough: DigitalCity Communications Package
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: DigitalCity Communications Package
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: DigitalCity Communications Package
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Advertising and marketing services. Marketing services. Marketing management consultancy services. DigitalCity is receiving £1,927,804 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
DigitalCity wish to appoint a Marketing Agency to provide a communications package that will communicate the impact and value of DigitalCity over the years, providing a suitable legacy for the project.
5. CPV Codes:
79340000 - Advertising and marketing services.
79342000 - Marketing services.
79413000 - Marketing management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.39
9. Awarded to:
Cool Blue Brand Communications Limited
National ID: 04417998, Boho Five, Bridge Street East, Middlesbrough, TS2 1NY, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 351011, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Kate Gresswell, Attn: Kate Gresswell
Value Cost: 43,650
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 06/01/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 09/01/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023