GB-Leeds: PE2022-23/1959 Gair Woods Project Work
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2022-23/1959 Gair Woods Project Work
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Facilities Directorate Procurement Team, Facilities Directorate Building, Cloberry Street, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Land rehabilitation work. Environmental rehabilitation. 0.5.The University of Leeds is looking to appoint a contractor to undertake some Environmental Work at Gair Wood (S16 8LZ). The work includes Fencing, Path installation, Gate installation, Planting and Weed Control.
0.6.It is the intention to award the contract for up to 3 further years subject to requirements and supplier performance.
0.7.There may be the requirement to undertake further work at Gair Woods (or similar locations) not captured in the scope and the pricing schedule. These will be mutually agreed if required.
5. CPV Codes:
45112360 - Land rehabilitation work.
90722000 - Environmental rehabilitation.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/12/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 13/01/2023
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no