GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: Ask4help
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: Ask4help
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: James Allen, Attn: James Allen
3. Contract Type: Supplies
4. Description: Occupational clothing. Student, Library and Academic Services (SLAS) consists of expert services working together to enable academic and student success, covering a broad range of academic and student support activity.
Ask4Help is an on-site support service provided to students and staff, with Ask4Help staff identifiable by their branded t-shirts/overshirts/fleeces.
5. CPV Codes:
18110000 - Occupational clothing.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/12/2022 18:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Period of Work Start date:
Period of Work End date:
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no