GB-Middlesbrough: Apprentice Learner Management System
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Apprentice Learner Management System
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Teesside University will be a flagship provider of Professional Apprenticeships with a reputation for academic excellence, informed by Industry that provides an outstanding learning experience which puts the needs of apprentices first.
Our mission is to work with Industry partners to create inclusive learning pathways to high skilled jobs and career opportunities. We will build comprehensive innovative apprenticeships, collaborating with business, to ensure people are equipped with the knowledge and experiences they need to become future industry leaders and highly skilled experts in their field.
Partners and stakeholders will be critical to delivering our strategic ambitions and will have clear responsibilities and accountabilities to operationalise this strategy to achieve shared objectives.
The procurement of a new apprenticeship management system is a key enabler of our strategy which will enable us to scale our provision, drive efficiencies and deliver an exceptional customer experience for both apprentice and employer
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.53
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/02/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 10/04/2023
Period of Work End date: 09/04/2033
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no