GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T22/0029 Uniforms Lot 1 - Nurses Uniforms
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T22/0029 Uniforms Lot 1 - Nurses Uniforms
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: James Allen, Attn: James Allen
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Occupational clothing. The Faculty of Health and Life Sciences provides professional preparation and pre-registered programmes in nursing, midwifery, occupational therapy, operating department practice and physiotherapy, based at Coach Lane Campus. As part of their chosen route of study, students are provided with uniforms for the relevant discipline.
The Faculties main student intakes take place in September and January of each year. Uniforms are provided to students by the University at the beginning of their study and must therefore be of sufficient quality to last the duration of the course. All uniforms must be constructed of fabrics capable of being laundered at high temperatures (60 - 90c).
5. CPV Codes:
18110000 - Occupational clothing.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/01/2023 18:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 08/02/2023
Period of Work End date: 07/02/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no