GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF DigitalCity Summative Assessment 2
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF DigitalCity Summative Assessment 2
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. Research and development consultancy services. Research consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. General management consultancy services. The DigitalCity project is receiving up to £ 1,927,830.96 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2020-2023. The DigitalCity project supports Tees Valley growth and productivity by increasing the capacity of SMEs in the digital sector by collaborating with other key partners and services we develop demand for business support. We work with businesses to adopt digital technologies and improve productivity through the digitalisation of products, processes and services across other key sectors within the Tees Valley.
We now require the services of a consultant to undertake a final summative assessment
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411000 - General management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 15/12/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no