GB-Leeds: Polling Tool
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Polling Tool
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, Worsely Building, Level 11, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1133434855, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Attn: Colin Challinor
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: IT software package. The University is looking for a rapid use polling tool to be used in a live, synchronous environment. To help improve student attainment and engagement, benefiting academic time and cognitive load.
5. CPV Codes:
48517000 - IT software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: PE2022-23-1698
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 16/12/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 06/03/2023
Period of Work End date: 05/03/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no