GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF DigitalCity Digital Health Checks/Audits for Brick and Clicks Programme
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF DigitalCity Digital Health Checks/Audits for Brick and Clicks Programme
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy services. General management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Marketing management consultancy services. DigitalCity wish to appoint a consultant to help target and identify companies who have a physical base in the Tees Valley as well as an e-commerce solution or platform that enables them to sell nationally/internationally. An initial health check will be carried out by the Consultant to highlight any challenges and needs within the business. DigitalCity is receiving £1,927,804 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
5. CPV Codes:
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411000 - General management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79413000 - Marketing management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.48
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 25/11/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/01/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no