GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Energy Monitoring and Management System
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNoticeAddendum - GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Energy Monitoring and Management System
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Energy Monitoring and Management System
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Miscellaneous general and special-purpose machinery. The Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) is receiving up to £13.5m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.
The contract is for an Energy Monitoring and Management System (including hardware and software).
The system must provide for a minimum of ten energy monitoring points and a central display and control facility.
5. CPV Codes:
42900000 - Miscellaneous general and special-purpose machinery.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.189
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 01356854, Newburgh Court, Belasis Hall Tech Park, Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees, TS23 4EE, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642370666, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Ashley Tizard, Attn: Procurement
Value Cost: 36,077
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 17/10/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 31/10/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023