GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Smart Charging Energy Lab
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Smart Charging Energy Lab
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Smart Charging Energy Lab
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Energy and related services. The contract is for the supply, installation, commissioning and training of a Smart Charging Energy Lab interface with real time system (hardware in the loop). The order to be delivered in full to a site (delivery address to be confirm upon contract award) based in Middlesbrough before March 2023. Installation and commissioning will take place in March/April at the Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) located in the TEESAMP industrial state, Middlesbrough. Dates and addresses for delivery, installation and commissioning will be agreed upon contract award.
The Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) is receiving up to £13.5m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.
5. CPV Codes:
71314000 - Energy and related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.190
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 04152504, Unit b7, Beech House, Melbourn, SG8 6HB, United Kingdom
Tel. 01763 269020, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Philip Clarke, Attn: Procurement
Value Cost: 48,150
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 17/10/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 24/10/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023