GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Grow Tees Valley Internationalisation Programme
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Grow Tees Valley Internationalisation Programme
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Grow Tees Valley Internationalisation Programme
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Miscellaneous business and business-related services. This is ERDF funded. We require a business organisation with the relevant skills, expertise and experience to deliver on behalf of the Grow Tees Valley project a programme which assists Tees Valley SMEs with an Internationalisation Programme to support SME Growth
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79900000 - Miscellaneous business and business-related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.07
9. Awarded to:
SME Centre of Excellence
17 Main Street , Ponteland, NE20 9NH, United Kingdom
Attn: Ammar Mirza
Value Cost: 51,275.83
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 18/10/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 27/10/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2023