GB-Middlesbrough: Annual Urinal Flush Control Servicing and Maintenance Contract
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Annual Urinal Flush Control Servicing and Maintenance Contract
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Sewage and refuse disposal services; sanitation and similar services.
4. Description: Urinals. To undertake the installation and then the fully inclusive annual servicing and maintenance contract for urinal flush control systems to the buildings identified within this specification.
5. CPV Codes:
44411800 - Urinals.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q22.36
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/11/2022 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/01/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no