GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Gas Separation Testing System
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Gas Separation Testing System
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Gas Separation Testing System
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Machines and apparatus for testing and measuring. The Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) is receiving up to £13.5m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.
The contract is for a Gas Separation & Testing System (including hardware and software).
5. CPV Codes:
38540000 - Machines and apparatus for testing and measuring.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.187
9. Awarded to:
DEMCON Convergence B.V.
Josink kolkweg 23, PR Enschede, 7545, Netherlands
Tel. 31534615557, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Remco de Wit, Attn: Remco de Wit
Value Cost: 82,170
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 06/10/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 17/10/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023