GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Summative Assessment
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Summative Assessment
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Summative Assessment
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. As a part of a £16.1m total funding package approved by the Tees Valley Mayor and Combined Authority and the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government the Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre project is receiving up to £8.85m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Ministry for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regeneration. European Regional Development Fund.
Teesside University requires an evaluation of the NZIIC project to assess project performance, efficiency, effectiveness and value for money. This evaluation should also provide insights into what and why interventions worked (or not) and lessons for the future.
It is anticipated that the contract will commence October 2022 and will run until 31 May 2023.
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.04
9. Awarded to:
Centrifuge Consulting Ltd
National ID: 06309686, Halidon House, Ramparts Business Park, Berwick upon Tweed, TD15 1TB, United Kingdom
Tel. 07909 511399, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Liam Marsh, Attn: Liam Marsh
Value Cost: 38,950
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 06/10/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 17/10/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2023