GB-Middlesbrough: Uniforms for Students on Health Courses
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Uniforms for Students on Health Courses
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Occupational clothing. Special clothing. Medical clothing. Uniforms for Students on Health Courses. Most full -time students on health- related course in the school are required, as part of their professional course, to spend at least 50% of their time in practice areas. Each profession has different demands on their Uniform during their work and therefore uniforms for these students need to reflect robustness whilst looking professional at all times. It is important that there is a relative consistency throughout the student body and an identity that attaches them to Teesside University.
5. CPV Codes:
18110000 - Occupational clothing.
18410000 - Special clothing.
33199000 - Medical clothing.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.183
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/01/2023 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2028
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no