GB-Leeds: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH PHYSICIAN
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH PHYSICIAN
2. Awarding Authority:
Leeds Beckett University
C Building, Portland Way, Leeds, LS1 3HE, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1138125814, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Attn: Russell Brewood
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Health and social services.
4. Description: Health services. Leeds Beckett University has a requirement for an Occupational Health Physician (OHP) to provide a range of services for the university’s Occupational Health Service (OHS). The service delivers to approximately 2700 employees.
The service provider should be a member of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine, have experience in a Higher Education setting and be registered with the West Yorkshire Pension Fund (WYPF) as an approved Independent Registered Medical Practitioner.
5. CPV Codes:
85100000 - Health services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/10/2022 00:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/12/2022
Period of Work End date: 04/10/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no