GB-Middlesbrough: Air Conditioning Systems - R22 Refrigeration Plant Replacement
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Air Conditioning Systems - R22 Refrigeration Plant Replacement
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Installation work of refrigeration equipment. Mechanical installations. Mechanical engineering installation works. Repair and maintenance services of electrical and mechanical building installations. Repair and maintenance services of mechanical building installations. Installation services of mechanical equipment. Mechanical engineering services. Mechanical and electrical engineering services. It is the intention of this project is to remove all R22 refrigerant gas containing air conditioning systems currently installed in accordance with the F-Gas Regulations. The project will take place over a 4-week programme commencing 9th January 2023 and shall be complete by 3rd February 2023. The work will be carried out under the Teesside University Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Goods and Services.
5. CPV Codes:
45331231 - Installation work of refrigeration equipment.
45350000 - Mechanical installations.
45351000 - Mechanical engineering installation works.
50710000 - Repair and maintenance services of electrical and mechanical building installations.
50712000 - Repair and maintenance services of mechanical building installations.
51120000 - Installation services of mechanical equipment.
71333000 - Mechanical engineering services.
71334000 - Mechanical and electrical engineering services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.31
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/11/2022 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 09/01/2023
Period of Work End date: 03/02/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no