GB-Leeds: PE2022-23/1638 – University of Leeds Display Energy Certificate/Advisory Report Provision 2022 to 2025
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2022-23/1638 – University of Leeds Display Energy Certificate/Advisory Report Provision 2022 to 2025
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Facilities Directorate Procurement Team, Facilities Directorate Building, Cloberry Street, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Building-inspection services. 0.5.To provide Display Energy Certificates and Advisory Reports for the University of Leeds to ensure that all its ‘public’ buildings meet its legal requirements under the EUPBD.
0.6.It is the intention to award the contract to a single provider for an initial 3 year period with the option to the contract annually for up to 3 further years subject to satisfactory requirements and budget availability.
5. CPV Codes:
71315400 - Building-inspection services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 14/10/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 03/11/2022
Period of Work End date: 03/11/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no