GB-Middlesbrough: Subscription to Market Intelligence Database
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Subscription to Market Intelligence Database
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Subscription services. Database and operating software package. Database systems. Database software package. Database services. We wish to tender for a subscription to labour market intelligence data to inform and improve the University’s teaching and learning, employability, degree apprenticeships and wider employer engagement agendas.
The successful supplier will work with the University’s Research & Enterpriser Office and key stakeholders to provide labour market intelligence to inform new product development.
5. CPV Codes:
79980000 - Subscription services.
48600000 - Database and operating software package.
48610000 - Database systems.
48611000 - Database software package.
72320000 - Database services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.23
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/10/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 19/10/2022
Period of Work End date: 18/10/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no