GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Grow Tees Valley Internationalisation Programme
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Grow Tees Valley Internationalisation Programme
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Miscellaneous business and business-related services. This is ERDF funded. We require a business organisation with the relevant skills, expertise and experience to deliver on behalf of the Grow Tees Valley project a programme which assists Tees Valley SMEs with an Internationalisation Programme to support SME Growth
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79900000 - Miscellaneous business and business-related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.07
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/10/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 14/10/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no