GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Business Support Services for Design for Growth Programme
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNoticeAddendum - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Business Support Services for Design for Growth Programme
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Business Support Services for Design for Growth Programme
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business-development consultancy services. This is ERDF funded. We require a business organisation with the relevant skills, expertise and experience to support the Grow Tees Valley project through the delivery of a support programme which will support Tees Valley SMEs with strategic growth aspirations. It is anticipated that the programme will be delivered to a cohort of 10 SMEs with aspirations to develop new and improved products and/or services. The delivery start date is negotiable but the programme must be completed no later than 31 March 2023.
5. CPV Codes:
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q22.06
9. Awarded to:
Edge Innovation Ltd
North East BIC, Wearfield, Sunderland, SR5 2TA, United Kingdom
Attn: Simon Green
Value Cost: 20,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 09/09/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 12/09/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023