GB-Leeds: STAFF AND GOODS LIFTS MODERNISATION
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: STAFF AND GOODS LIFTS MODERNISATION
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Procurement Officer
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Lifts, skip hoists, hoists, escalators and moving walkways. Lifts. Goods lifts. Companies are invited to quote for a programme of modernisation to the Staff and Goods lifts for the Royal Armouries, Leeds.
There are 3 staff only usage lifts that enable vertical transport for staff and goods between floors of the Museum. One of these lifts is an electric passenger lift (650kg) covering 5 floors and the other 2 are hydraulic goods lifts (4000kg) covering 5 floors and a kitchen goods lift (750kg) covering 2 floors. These are 3 that require upgrades from their original installation in 1996 and are ‘back of house’ lifts.
Works to be completed at the Royal Armouries, Leeds building, by 31 March 2023.
Upgrade the lift’s operating and control systems to include:
•Hoisting unit overhaul and suspension ropes
•Works to motor room, lift car, lift shaft and landings
•Door operation and door furniture
5. CPV Codes:
42416000 - Lifts, skip hoists, hoists, escalators and moving walkways.
42416100 - Lifts.
42416120 - Goods lifts.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0195
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 26/09/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 30/11/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no