GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0007a Provision of Vehicle Maintenance Lot 1 Grounds
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0007a Provision of Vehicle Maintenance Lot 1 Grounds
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0007a Provision of Vehicle Maintenance Lot 1 Grounds
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Fleet management, repair and maintenance services. Vehicle-fleet management services. Vehicle-fleet-support services. Repair and maintenance work in connection with sports facilities. Northumbria University has a requirement for a contractor to carry out annual servicing and reactionary maintenance of grounds equipment and vehicles at the following locations:
City Campus (NE1 8ST)
Coach Lane (NE7 7XA)
5. CPV Codes:
50111000 - Fleet management, repair and maintenance services.
50111100 - Vehicle-fleet management services.
50111110 - Vehicle-fleet-support services.
45212290 - Repair and maintenance work in connection with sports facilities.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Newcastle City Council
Civic Centre, , Barras Bridge, Newcastle upon Tyne,, NE1 8QH , United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2783901 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Andrew McCabe, Attn: Andrew McCabe
Value Cost: 75,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/08/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/08/2025