GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC High Pressure Autoclave
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC High Pressure Autoclave
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Instruments for measuring flow, level and pressure of liquids and gases. The Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) is receiving up to £13.5m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding
The contract is for the supply of a High Pressure Autoclave Cell, for the use of group 1 gases – H2, CO2, CH4 in the study of adsorbents.
Order to be delivered to a site (delivery address to be confirm upon contract award) based in Middlesbrough before March 2023.
5. CPV Codes:
38420000 - Instruments for measuring flow, level and pressure of liquids and gases.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.08
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/09/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 26/09/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no