GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Energy Monitoring and Management System
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Energy Monitoring and Management System
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Energy Monitoring and Management System
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Miscellaneous general and special-purpose machinery. The Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) is receiving up to £13.5m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.
The contract is for an Energy Monitoring and Management System (including hardware and software).
The system must provide for a minimum of ten energy monitoring points and a central display and control facility.
5. CPV Codes:
42900000 - Miscellaneous general and special-purpose machinery.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.189
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 25/08/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: change of closing date from 11/8/22 5pm to 25/8/22 5pm TKR-202288-PRO-20756276
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 26/09/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no