GB-Leeds: Access Audit Consultant and Delivery
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Access Audit Consultant and Delivery
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Procurement Officer
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Auditing services. Research and development services and related consultancy services. Research services. Research consultancy services. Royal Armouries is seeking to commission an access auditor with experience with museums, or within the heritage/culture sector, or similar sized relevant commercial organisations, to complete a through access audit across our sites, physical and digital. This includes our public galleries and spaces, our corporate areas, and our offices and stores at all three sites. The audit will also include our publicly accessible digital sites, which we consider a separate site. We require a report of the findings and a detailed action plan, which we can implement over our annual operations. It must also help inform our longer-term master planning.
5. CPV Codes:
79212000 - Auditing services.
FG01-2 - For access
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73110000 - Research services.
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0192
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/08/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/11/2022
Period of Work End date: 15/02/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no