GB-Newcastle: T21/0100 - Procurement services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle: T21/0100 - Procurement services
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Newcastle, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 07429334777, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Angelique Borsboom, Attn: Angelique Borsboom
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Procurement consultancy services. The Northumbria University Procurement Services team is a small but long-established and well-respected team. Due to a large implementation project, significant business change and an increase in overall workload, we are looking for a supplier to provide the team with additional resources on a short to medium term.
The main spend categories initially will be Laboratory and Professional Services, although additional (typically smaller) purchases may need to be covered.
5. CPV Codes:
79418000 - Procurement consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0100
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 26/07/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no