GB-Leeds: 2022/1128 – Supply of 3 Controlled Plant Growth Chambers
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2022/1128 – Supply of 3 Controlled Plant Growth Chambers
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +441133438178, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Sam Greaves
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Plant-growth regulators. The University of Leeds is seeking tenders for three controlled plant growth chambers.
Three growth chambers with automated controlled lighting, heating and humidity for the growth of Arabidopsis. All chambers must be identical.
5. CPV Codes:
24454000 - Plant-growth regulators.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/07/2022 00:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2022
Period of Work End date: 01/09/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no