GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF DigitalCity Additional Growth Consultancy Panel (Technical)
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF DigitalCity Additional Growth Consultancy Panel (Technical)
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. General management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Marketing management consultancy services. DigitalCity is receiving £1,927,804 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.The contract will be in the name of Teesside University (the “Client”) Borough Road,
Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX.
DigitalCity wish to appoint a panel of specialist consultants to support the delivery of their programme. Clients and projects can be categorised as:
1. Digital businesses - looking to grow and improve productivity through the adoption of new processes, systems and products.
2. Non-digital businesses - looking to integrate and adopt new digital solutions to develop new processes, systems and products to support growth and improve business performance.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79411000 - General management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79413000 - Marketing management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/07/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no