GB-Leeds: Two-part Story Telling workshop and Recording Tender
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Two-part Story Telling workshop and Recording Tender
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3433798, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/delta/
Contact: Saima Bibi, Attn: Saima Bibi
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Coaching services. We want to highlight our diverse research workforce and demonstrate that we are a diverse and inclusive research community. We want to influence young people’s career aspirations through authentic story telling. The overall message being that there are a vast array of research and research-related roles, which are delivered by a diverse cohort of people contributing to a rich research culture. At the same time, we would like to empower members of our research community to tell their own stories to communicate the many ways to become a part of this diverse and inclusive research community. Therefore, this is also a staff development opportunity.
Participants learn, understand are prepared to tell their journeys into research and how their work changes the world in a compelling way and are ok with sharing overcome challenges to maintain attention (Workshop 1).
Participants put into action what they have learned in workshop 1 and are recorded for 2 x 2 min videos (Workshop 2).
The output of this project will be short stories of up to 20 research staff captured in up to 40 video rushes with enough material for each to be 2 min long. These rushes will be edited in-house for release via different outlets e.g., social media channels, Be Curious – our family research open day, with our colleagues in widening participation, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion unit.
5. CPV Codes:
79998000 - Coaching services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/07/2022 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 05/09/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no