GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Bespoke Operational Management Software for Carbis Filtration
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Bespoke Operational Management Software for Carbis Filtration
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Bespoke Operational Management Software for Carbis Filtration
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Business transaction and personal business software development services. Software development services. This is ERDF funded. Bespoke Operational Management Software for Carbis Filtration. The successful bidder will be required to develop a bespoke software system to improve the efficiency of the operational processes surrounding creation of quotes, customer detail records, live job tracking, supplier management, stock control and invoicing.
5. CPV Codes:
72212400 - Business transaction and personal business software development services.
72262000 - Software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.150
9. Awarded to:
Sapere Software Ltd
Fusion Hive, North Shore Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 2NB, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 955645
Contact: Paul Drake, Attn: Paul Drake
Value Cost: 49,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 23/06/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 8
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2022
Period of Work End date: 01/03/2023