GB-Middlesbrough: PR, Communications and Public Affairs Support
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: PR, Communications and Public Affairs Support
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Advertising Services.
4. Description: Public relations services. Public relations consultancy services. With the launch of Ambition Delivered Today and an aligned brand marketing campaign, Teesside University is seeking to appoint an external agency to support the PR/Comms/Public Affairs activity required to:
•Enhance the reputation of Teesside University as a solutions-focused, forward-looking institution
•Increase the visibility of Teesside University research and researchers, establishing the University as the ‘go-to’ commentator for particular research topics
•Develop the University’s position as a thought-leader on key issues
•Develop advocacy for Teesside University amongst policy-makers and political stakeholders
•Launch and build recognition for Strategic Projects
5. CPV Codes:
79416000 - Public relations services.
79416200 - Public relations consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.143
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 25/07/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 05/09/2022
Period of Work End date: 04/09/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no