GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Pressure Reactor
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Pressure Reactor
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Pressure Reactor
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). The Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) is an innovative new £13.5m facility and key component of Tees Valley Combined Authority's regional innovation strategy, which will position Teesside firmly at the heart of the UK's green industrial revolution.
Supporting the ongoing drive for clean energy and sustainability, the NZIIC is the latest development at the expanding Net Zero Innovation Hub, spearheaded by Teesside University and based on the Tees Advanced Manufacturing Park (TeesAMP) in Middlesbrough. The Net Zero Innovation Hub brings together expert insight, resources and partnerships to grow net zero capabilities and opportunities, placing the region at the forefront of the clean energy agenda and helping to create hundreds more clean energy jobs.
This contract is for a High Pressure & Temperature Reactor Vessel that will be installed in Teesside University based in Middlesbrough. The equipment will be used for research and industrial support relating to the recycling of polymers.
5. CPV Codes:
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.155
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 01437361, Unit B4, Embankment Business Park, Vale Road, Heaton Mersey, SK4 3GN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0161 442 9963, Email: Adam@scimed.co.uk, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Adam Rucklidge, Attn: Procurement
Value Cost: 34,700
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 26/05/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2022
Period of Work End date: 01/09/2022