GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Conductive Electrode Harness for Equinity Technology Ltd
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Conductive Electrode Harness for Equinity Technology Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Speciality design services. This is ERDF funded. Equinity Technology works to provide horse owners with the ability to monitor various outputs that enable owners to understand the horse's health and performance in detail. The British Equestrian Trade Association's National Equestrian Survey 2019 highlights new spending patterns and changing trends over the past five years and supports further investment into wearable technological aids.
Equinity would like to develop a conductive electrode harness which is suitable for use with existing human heart rate monitors and fits existing girth straps and be specific for the equine anatomy.
5. CPV Codes:
79930000 - Speciality design services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.171
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 14/06/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 30/06/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no