GB-Middlesbrough: Market Research for Portfolio Development
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Market Research for Portfolio Development
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. Marketing services. Marketing management consultancy services. Advertising and marketing services. With the increasing challenge of recruiting full time undergraduate students within the North East region, Teesside University are looking for an evidence-based approach to growing student numbers and increase the provision in the following areas:
Postgraduate (full and part-time), CPD, degree apprenticeships across modes of delivery which best suit the audience (e.g., online, hybrid, face-to-face).
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
79342000 - Marketing services.
79413000 - Marketing management consultancy services.
79340000 - Advertising and marketing services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 17/06/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 31/07/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no