GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/867 – Leeds University Union, Terrace Bar. Renewal of Flat Roof Covering.
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/867 – Leeds University Union, Terrace Bar. Renewal of Flat Roof Covering.
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Facilities Directorate Procurement Team, Facilities Directorate Building, Cloberry Street, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Landscaping work for roof gardens. Tenders are invited to renew the flat roof membrane across the Leeds University Union Terrace Bar. The tendered work comprises of the removal and setting aside the existing paving slabs across the Terrace Bar; removing the existing defective single ply membrane, installing a built-up warmdeck felt system and reinstating the paving slabs
5. CPV Codes:
45112713 - Landscaping work for roof gardens.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 13/06/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 16/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no