GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/950 Energy Building and Charles Thackrah replacement entrance doors
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/950 Energy Building and Charles Thackrah replacement entrance doors
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Facilities Directorate Procurement Team, Facilities Directorate Building, Cloberry Street, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Structural engineering consultancy services. We would like to seek at Structural Engineering service for the project, to advise on likely options available to us for any necessary foundations, structural approach for new fabric and any amendments deemed necessary to the support of the curtain glazing in each instance. This would be to an appropriate level of detail for RIBA Stage 1 for inclusion in the feasibility study.
5. CPV Codes:
71312000 - Structural engineering consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category L: Below 10K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/05/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 11/05/2022
Period of Work End date: 01/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no