GB-Middlesbrough: Digital Content Asset Management System
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Digital Content Asset Management System
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: System, storage and content management software package. Teesside University wish to procure a specialist Digital Content Asset Management system, software or platform to provide staff with access to an efficient digital media repository that can be accessed from any remote location (UK and regional overseas offices). We currently have various software, systems and hardware drives in place to save our digit content assets which results in issues such as version control, archiving/search, access to consent forms linked to the media/content. This current solution is also resource intensive due to the multiple storage locations.
36 months initial duration with two additional 12 months period extension options at the discretion of the University.
We are looking to implement a new central repository to store digital content assets that will be accessible for multiple stakeholders from across the institution as well as the ability for our colleagues in our overseas regional offices to access.
We require a new system, software or platform with a search function is to display, store and categorise all digital assets (images, videos, written content, brochures, design files, consent forms etc) enabling greater integration and asset sharing between teams across various central departments and our five academic schools.
5. CPV Codes:
48780000 - System, storage and content management software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.75
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 25/05/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2027
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no