GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/887 Paolozzi Sculpture Professional Services – Structural Engineering
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/887 Paolozzi Sculpture Professional Services – Structural Engineering
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Facilities Directorate Procurement Team, Facilities Directorate Building, Cloberry Street, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Structural engineering consultancy services. We would like to seek a Structural Engineering service for the project covering the following:
Assessment of a nearby services tunnel. This is close to the proposed location for the sculpture and is also on the path of the delivery vehicle. The conservators have told us to expect the use of a 7 ton vehicle capable of craning the sculpture into position. We don’t presently have a weight for the vehicle expected to deliver the plinth.
Provision of a specification for a suitable base for the plinth and sculpture to sit on. This may need to take into account some form of drainage from the plinth.
We would appreciate consideration of sustainable / recycled materials in your proposals for the base below the plinth (where feasible).
5. CPV Codes:
71312000 - Structural engineering consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category L: Below 10K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/05/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 16/05/2022
Period of Work End date: 01/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no